Search Borneo Science
- HEAVY METALS (Al, Fe, Cu and Zn) AND ORGANIC CONTENT DISTRIBUTION IN ACID MINE DRAINAGE CONTAMINATED RIVER SEDIMENTS OF MAMUT RANAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA.
- PHYTOREMEDIATION USING CATTAIL (Typha angustifolia L.) FOR MINE WATER EFFLUENCE TREATMENT: CASE STUDY OF EX-MAMUT COPPER MINE, RANAU, SABAH.
- EXPLOITATION OF SMALL DIAMETER ACACIA HYBRID LOGS FOR BIOCOMPOSITES PRODUCTION
- RIGIDITY OF BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AND TRADE IN CROSS-NATIONAL EXPOSITORY CASE
- POWER ADDED EFFICIENCY MODEL FOR MESFET CLASS E POWER AMPLIFIER USING JACKKNIFE RESAMPLING
Category Archives: Volume 28
EFFECT OF WATER PARAMETERS ON THE BEHAVIOUR OF INDO-PACIFIC HUMPBACK AND IRRAWADDY DOLPHINS IN COWIE BAY, SABAH, MALAYSIA
ABSTRACT. Many dolphin species around the world are found generally in coastal areas and may be affected by water parameters. Of particular attention are two species of dolphin inhabiting the Cowie Bay on the eastern coast of Sabah; the Indo-Pacific … Continue reading
ABSTRACT. The aim of this study is to determine the diversity and density of mangrove tree species as well as to compare the diameter distribution of mangrove species in Semporna mangrove area. Two types of study area were compared the … Continue reading
ABSTRACT. Debates have been going on for several years regarding the issue of global warming and subsequent sea level rise. Are humans one of the contributing factors to the warming of the Earth’s temperature? Or is it just a natural … Continue reading
ABSTRACT. Mangrove is one important coastal vegetation that provides natural habitat for much marine life and serves as protection to the shoreline. Most mangrove areas in Kota Belud are located in the southern part (Kuala Abai and Ambong Bay) of … Continue reading
ABSTRACT. Identification of marine sand-dwelling species is important due to the toxin-producing abilities of some species that may harm human beings. In this study, sand samples were collected for 12 months at Dinawan Island, Sabah. Samples were identified using light … Continue reading